Friday 10 February 2017

WEEK 11 & 12: Feedback

It was nice to see so much nice feedback as well as very constructive feedback. I liked the method of having sticky notes stuck on your work with the feedback of your peers. I enjoyed reading through the sticky notes to see what my peers liked about my work and what kind of contructive things they had to say. My favourite compliment is saying that I have evident style that stood out, as one of my goals is to have some sort of style or different kind of styles, but just to have something that would be associated with me and my work, and I am very pleased that I am working towards this goal. My second favourite feedback was that it is nice to draw the subjects but it would be interesting to draw the surroundings to have some sort of context.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Flickr