Friday 10 February 2017

WEEK 11 & 12: City Drawings

City drawing was an interesting exercise, also very difficult and challenging. I have never found myself to have high skill in drawing architecture. As a perfectionist I was bothered by stuff not being perfectly in place and I needed to push myself to overcome this problem. So instead of trying to make straight lines perfectly, I mostly enjoyed working with my brush pen making the not straight lines look intentional. I did find it interesting to use different coloured paper and to use white pencil in a long time. With the second week assignment, we were supposed to draw places that could be described as one of these 6 words: erotic, muffled, feverish, passive, terrifying, transcendent. It was interesting to try and find these locations and to try to portray them so that others would see why I picked them to be described by that specific word. 

WEEK 11:





























WEEK 12:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Flickr